Thread: Ice Cream Scoop

Ice Cream Scoop

Hello, I have been making the Penn State, Ice Cream Scoops for years. They are my best seller. I finished making what I had for kits and went to reorder and they were listed as discontinued. I like them better than the other kits. Does anyone have a source for a decent Ice Cream Scoop., or have any of these around that they don’t make anymore.
    Thanks in advance, Kevin
    C44D2F7B-ADE5-4E3C-9834-8CD96A93A3DA.jpg

Probably sitting offshore in a container

A Google using the phrase "ice cream scoop turning kit" will turn up a number of hits.

Woodcraft has some on sale in their Black Friday flyer. It's the hawk nose style which is my favorite. Can't tell you more since I threw the flyer away but you may want to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Fritz View Post
    Woodcraft has some on sale in their Black Friday flyer. It's the hawk nose style which is my favorite. Can't tell you more since I threw the flyer away but you may want to look into it.
    Haven't seen a Woodcraft Black Friday Flyer, but they do have a couple in their catalog at regular price so OP might be able to check and see if they're what he is looking for.

Also, Rockler has two styles on sale now. (Page 10 of their current flyer which is good thru 11/18.)

The kitchenware devices I have made came from Craft Supplies USA. Ii have always liked their quality. https://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/p...ream-Scoop-Kit
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....