After years of saving and over a year of research I ordered my first laser cutter and it’s coming tomorrow. So excited.

I decided to wait till I had the money to buy it in full and I’m so glad I did. I finally decided on a Thunder Laser Nova 24. They offered a discount if you pay it in full so that took a few hundred dollars off the price. They didn’t offer to have people come in and set it up for me like Rabbit did but overall, I liked some of the features the Thunder had that the Rabbit didn’t

It was also easier to find “How to” resources for Thunder. I don’t have any technical skills or experience with laser cutters so basically, I need help with everything. It makes a big difference when you have someone show you how to do something on the same machine you’re using then if someone just gave you general directions and you have to figure out how to do those things on a machine you don’t fully understand how to use yet.

Just curious, for those who have had experience with their customer service, how are they? Everyone I talked to has been super helpful and I always hear good things about them but it’s always nice to hear firsthand experiences. Anyone had any warranty trouble or issues getting anything fixed down the road?