Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clearvue 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Jenness View Post
    … I am having a hard time wrapping my small brain around this…
    Same here. Can’t help thinking there is more to this.

Woody, like some others, I'm failing to understand how leakage at your filters would in any way affect your overall air flow and suction. But, if you now have the suction at the intake side that you are satisfied with, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Jenness View Post
    That is quite interesting and contradictory to everything I think I know about the subject. In my experience increased backpressure caused by clogged filters decreases system airflow and suction, and I have read and have no reason to doubt that systems without filters (direct exhaust) have better performance than those with filters. Do you have an explanation for your contrary results? I am having a hard time wrapping my small brain around this.

As Larry said, some pictures of your setup would be helpful.
    I dont disagree with what you say. I havWe heard the same things. I am certainly no expert in this area . I am only reporting what I did, how the performance improved dramatically when run afterward and what Paul said. This was also much better than performance when I disconnected the filter duct from the exhaust port and could perceive not discernible improvement. I didnt think it was ever going to get fixed and am relieved that is finally working even if I dont completely understand why.

Woody

I have a question..... Why haven't you posted a picture of your setup ? There are several extremely knowledgeable people who have tried to help and do not understand your issues. Pictures would help us understand the problems and perhaps be useful to help others in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Frank View Post
    I have a question..... Why haven't you posted a picture of your setup ? There are several extremely knowledgeable people who have tried to help and do not understand your issues. Pictures would help us understand the problems and perhaps be useful to help others in the future.
    JPEG image.jpgJPEG image 2.jpgJPEG image 3.jpgJPEG image 4.jpgJPEG image 5.jpgJPEG image 6.jpgJPEG image 7.jpgJPEG image 8.jpg

Here are photos of my setup. I cant get one showing the whole thing at once because of low ceiling obstructed by columns and radiator pipes as I get farther away. These are in sequence moving from the cylclone outward. As I said my issues have been resolved, that's why I didnt send photos the last few days.