Thread: Hammer A3-26 replacement parts

Hammer A3-26 replacement parts

I'm in need of a few minor replacement parts for a used Hammer A3-26 I bought. What's the best way to get these? I've never gone through Felder/Hammer since I just bought this from a local seller. I'm located in FL.

Felder/Hammer parts, repairs

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Lang View Post
    I'm in need of a few minor replacement parts for a used Hammer A3-26 I bought. What's the best way to get these? I've never gone through Felder/Hammer since I just bought this from a local seller. I'm located in FL.
    Call Felder's 1-800 number and ask for the service department in the phone tree. You'll get a live rep. They're very helpful. You can talk over the problem that you're having and they'll tell you what you need to order. There are some shipping delays. I called last week and they told me that they airmail the smaller stuff from Austria (if not in stock stateside) and they fly over every three weeks.

As Rod said: Our Service folks should be able to get you squared away: 866-792-5288 x2. A real human being (usually Lyia) should answer the phone and get you to the appropriate tech. Have the serial number handy when you call.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep