I pointed out earlier the main thing I've found so far - updates are much faster on Windows 11 than they are on Windows 10. Windows 11 does simultaneous downloads of multiple updates, and can install an update while downloading another.

I just finished building a new desktop computer for a user here, and this one has a new Intel Core i7-12700K processor. It is noticibly faster than the i7 Windows 10 and even Windows 11 machines of previous generations of processor. Intel has a new method of routing tasks to the processor cores, called the Thread Director, and Windows 11 is optimized to take full advantage of it. Let me just say, it works, and it works well. This is easily the fastest, most responsive computer I've ever built, and it is still using the onboard graphics - I haven't had a chance to install the nVidia graphics card yet (I have to pull it from the old computer). I'm having computer envy for my home machine, which is a Core i9-9900K. I may have to upgrade with this generation. It really is that good.

I likely won't get a chance to directly compare Windows 10 on the exact same hardware, but from what I've read, the combination of Windows 11 and the Thread Director makes a difference in performance. I believe it.