Thread: Looking for JDS Air Tech 2000 model 350 owners manual

Looking for JDS Air Tech 2000 model 350 owners manual

Like the title says, I'm looking for an owners manual, either hard copy or PDF, for an old JDS Air Tech 2000 model 350 air filtration system. This is the single speed, no remote model. A friend just gave this to me, and I would like to find out things like the motor horsepower and the CFM. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I think this is the model of JDS air filter that I have. I will check tomorrow and bring the manual home to copy if it is the right one.

Thank you.

Hi Zane,

My air filter is the JDS AirTech 2000. The manual is a single 11x17 sheet printed on both sides and folded in half.

I scanned the two sides into a single pdf file. I scanned at 300 dpi for legibility and the file turned out to be 6 MB. It is too big to upload to the thread. Please send me a PM with an email address.

What you see in the pdf is the 1st and 4th pages on the first image and the 2nd and 3rd on the second image. If you print double sided on 11x17 paper you will have an exact replica of the original.

Thomas

Message sent. THANK YOU!

Thomas, Like Zane, I recently came into a JDS Air Tech 2000 (emptied a basement for a widow). I have hooked it up and it works fine, but without the Owner's Manual and being unable to find any trace of JDS (who seem to have vanished from the face of the earth) I am concerned if anything goes wrong mechanically. My personal email is jay@cogswellfamily.net, and if you were able to email me the PDF you made for Zane, i would be most grateful. Thanks in advance. Kind regards, Jay

Hi Jay, I will look for the pdf and send it. About JDS, it was an interesting company. I read their story somewhere online just after they disappeared. The founder started the business trying to create a place for his son-in-law to run. The founder had another business manufacturing bag houses for industrial air filtration but he was a woodworker and engineer and came up with the Multirouter, Accumiter, the shop air filter, and some cyclone dust collectors for JDS. When he died, the whole thing fell apart. I talked to him once when I had an accuracy problem with 45 degree cuts on my Accumiter. He was a very nice person and understood both woodworking and manufacturing.

Jay,

Email sent. Let me know if you receive it. It is 6.7 MB so that might be a problem.

Thomas, Thank you for the OM which I will print as suggested. As regards the background on JDS, I appreciate that too. Interesting and dove-tails with my experience of SC and Columbia in particular. I spent 2 years there in 2012-14 as part of a team trying to turn around a small P&C Insurance company that had gotten into trouble (ultimately unsuccessfully as the damage was too great). Even bought a house there (on Whittaker Ave). Thought that the people I came across were in general friendly, open, and quite worldly. Thanks again. Jay

Hate to wake up an old thread, but if Mr. Wilson, or one of the people that received a copy of the manual for that JDS 350 could forward it, I'd appreciate it. My profile should allow you to see my email, or message me for it.

Thanks,
    Mike