1.This is to the less experienced woodworking hobbyist who only has a few hours of personal time for himself. This is to the person who shares his time between wood working and putting you wife in first place, work, family time, taking kids to band practice, friends houses. I other words to the person who may only have a Saturday afternoon to enjoy himself.

2. If you build things for the wife, she will find the money for the jointer or whatever you want. My wife has pictures of our grandchildren and 2 pictures of my workbench in here billfold. It gives her pleasure showing them. See item 4.

3.. Because of time restraints this build may take over a year, but so what if it does.

3. I have a dedicated shop, until this one it has always been in my basement. If you are in a garage and have space reentrance you will have to deal with that. Everyone has problems with space and everyone must deal with it in there own way.

4. I tend to work very accurately. If you feel that it doesn't have to be that accurate because it is only wood please do not comment, just go to some other post and inform them about how much you know. Shody work in the beginning bleeds through in the finish.

5. Attitude. There is never enough time to do it right the first time but there is always time to do it right the second time. and like the first, If you do not have time to do it right the first time, how do you figure you have time to do it right the second time? Disclaimer. There will always be mistakes, it is not the end of the world, learn from them. If it doesn't work the first time or second time why do it a third time and expect different results?

6. Safety, protect what you can not replace. And like it, only you will feel the pain, it also hurts the pocket book. If you see something that looks dangerous, please remember cameras do not take 3D pictures and do not show depth. If you feel you have discovered a safety rule violation and just have to expound on it please do it in a different or your own post. As you will see in some pictures, pictures of my old General cabinate saw and a new Saw stop. I put my money
where my mouth is.

Note: If you like my philosophy, Lets get started if not don't waste your time here.