Thread: xenetech!

xenetech!

Good morning! I am not sure how many folks still have a Xenetech. The company seems to be experiencing some challenges. I say this politely:trusted employees no longer on the payroll, emails and phone calls not answered, many folks still waiting on paid in full parts and much more.

There is a FB group started by Jeanette Brewer of Engraving Concepts : Xenetech Users Group.. If you own a Xenetech, please join. We are trying to support each other as best as we can... Jeanette has posted some info about who to contact outside of the company who may be able to offer some help to those experiencing challenges.

nancy barry
    Xenetech xlt1325,
    Corel 13,
    Rayzist 2034 blastcabinet

There are multiple threads here concerning serious Xenetech problems. Honestly, I can't believe they are still in business.

Thanks Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by nancy barry View Post
    Good morning! I am not sure how many folks still have a Xenetech. The company seems to be experiencing some challenges. I say this politely:trusted employees no longer on the payroll, emails and phone calls not answered, many folks still waiting on paid in full parts and much more.

There is a FB group started by Jeanette Brewer of Engraving Concepts : Xenetech Users Group.. If you own a Xenetech, please join. We are trying to support each other as best as we can... Jeanette has posted some info about who to contact outside of the company who may be able to offer some help to those experiencing challenges.

nancy barry

Thanks for the info on the Facebook page. Hopefully this will help with information about parts, software and if anyone will pick up the reins of this company.

Ginger

XLT 13x25 - XLE 13x25 - XLE 24x36 - GE Gift Engraver

Can someone explain how to get there STEP BY STEP ?
    I went to Engraving Concepts Facebook and what next ?
    How to find that Xenetech Users Group ?
    Please Help !!
    Regards,
    Bob

Jeanette Brewer
    Engraving Concepts

Thank you Jeanette !!
    Two Lasers 24" x 36"
    Three CNC engraving machines 25" x 50" and One 16" x 24"
    Two Chemical Acid Etching machines

these images came through today.. I think Xenetech is no longer.
    Xenetech xlt1325,
    Corel 13,
    Rayzist 2034 blastcabinet