Thread: Kev Williams

Kev Williams

I can only wonder how Kev is helping all the people with their different problems and his professionalism to solve all problems is great ...absolutely great to read his answers to all queries...

Jealous greetings from Finland,
    Hannu
    GCC Spirit GX 60W, 600 Series LLC 60W, Corel 11/X3, Illustrator, Autocad 2004, etc...

Thank you for the comments

I can answer "how": My engraving business takes up our entire home, I start work at 8:30am, and usually shut down between 12:30 and 2:00am, 7 days a week...To break the monotony I'll take a few breaks during the day to watch TV with the wife, maybe do some much needed around-the-house tasks, and visit The Creek. Pretty much my only other internet escape is BoatingABC.com, and that's only rarely since there's very few active members. I do not and will not participate in ANY social media websites. Or should I say, ANTI-social media websites, but I digress... Here at the Creek I love the Off Topic forum, and since I've been in the engraving biz for close to half a century, I love the engravers forums, and like to help whenever I can.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle