Thread: WTB Shooting Board Plane

WTB Shooting Board Plane

I have a few jobs coming up that would be made easier if I had a LN or Veritas style shooting board plane. If anyone has one that they aren't using and would consider selling, please PM me. Shipping will be to the 20147 zip code.

Thx
    Jim P.

shooting board plane

How about this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B179C6F1-D509-43D0-8644-F99E98DD3F9B.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	462108  

Wow! I'll would love to buy that mitre plane if Jim doesn't want it. How much were you thinking Jack?

Haven’t heard back from Mike in a couple days. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Shields View Post
    Wow! I'll would love to buy that mitre plane if Jim doesn't want it. How much were you thinking Jack?
    It is not kosher to poach on someone else's wanted ad.

Easy there sheriff….

Mike, I responded to MP, our OP via PM, shortly after he posted. He had questions on the plane. I responded and he was going to research it. He asked for a photo. I responded that I was unable to post a photo on pm and told him that if my woodworking skill are minimal they are nothing compared to poorly I handle the digital world. The lack of ww skills bothers me, digital, not so much. Then I figured I can post a photo on his post, which I did. I did not and have not heard from our OP to date. I then began receiving PM’s and messages on my photo post. Given they were pm’s initially I responded and have made a deal pending payment. I hope MP finds what he wants. And that, as Paul used to say, is the rest of the news. Miss that guy.