For the last billion years (at the rate at which I complete projects, it takes me 100 million years, on average, to finish one) I've been using Jasco Mineral Spirits, the kind that come in 1 gal metal cans. I use it for everything: thinning, cleaning out spray guns, cleaning, lighting the BBQ, killing fire ant mounds. The stuff has a million uses. Latest project, I'm going through the stuff like it grows on trees, so I head to the BLUE place, and they have no metal cans. But they do have plastic jugs. All I see are the words "Mineral Spirits" so home I go with 2 gallons (Which seemed like more than I paid for my gallon cans last month?). Turns out it's not just "Mineral Spirits", it's Jasco "Green" mineral spirits. I hate the stuff. It clogs up my spray gun. It leaves clumps when I thin with it. It's impossible to clean brushes with it. It evaporates too slow. Yes I mixed it thoroughly. The viscosity is quite different than what comes in the metal can, and I'm set in my finishing ways. So today I head across the street to the ORANGE place, same story. All they carry is this new green garbage in the plastic jug. I managed to get a can at a local hardware store, and they told me that's the last of it: all they're getting in now is this new green stuff. Anybody got a lead on where I can get mineral spirits shipped?