Thread: New shop done!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool New shop done!

It's been so long since I gave a report on the progress of my new shop (fourth overall), that I thought It would be best to just create a new post. Ok, it's not completely done, but nearly so, and it's clean. I have a drum sander arriving Monday, which will be the last equipment item going in. All other equipment is a holdover from my previous shop, except my new dust collector (5 HP Oneida High Vac) and air compressor (Eaton, 5 HP, 2 stage 80 Gal), both of which sit in an adjacent closet, which you can see in the building picture. I have a 200 amp single phase panel, with conduit to equipment running through the slab (4 inch; steel reinforced). The floor is finished with a "military grade" epoxy, which cleans super easily. The ceiling is 10' at the perimeter, rising to 12.5' in the center. The double door at the back of the shop is 8' tall, which made moving in a lot easier. I am happy to answer questions and will post more later, but I want to make sure that I can upload some pictures, which has caused me much grief in the past and is the reason I don't post more often.
    Attached Images Attached Images