Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I will NEVER understand my wife

I might have a winner. 20 years ago we went to a marriage counselor. My wife complained that she doesn't know anything about our finances. 10 minutes later she said it is so annoying when I try to tell her where our assets are. The counselor pointed out that it was unreasonable to attack me for both.

After 47 years we have come to understand that if she tells me to drive north 10 miles, I will actually go east 4 miles and be at desired destination

Me & Vick have never had a fight.
    We've only had one what could be called 'argument' but we kept it civil. (I forget what it was about)
    We've had maybe 6 or 8 disagreements.
    Neither of us are nags.
    We'd both been thru 2 prior marriages.
    We got married 6 weeks after we met.
    Our 30th anniversary is next month.

--Understanding the wife has never been an issue.

--Understanding women in general, that's a whole nuther story
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

When we built our new house. Mrs. got a laundry room that is about 12 x 12. It is nicer than the kitchens in our last two houses. There are four upper oak cabinets, three lower oak cabinets, 7 ft of counter space and a huge finished deep sink and a spray head on the faucet so she can give her little shitzus baths. There is also a heavy duty clothes rack that can hold 20 shirts/blouses on hangers, and room for the ironing board, which is apparently is only used in her sewing room for quilting. Not a month goes by that she doesn't complain about the laundry room. And since I retired, I do 80% of the laundry.