Thread: Dvd.....

Dvd.....

It's been a long time since I've posted here... Remember back when people posted the instructional DVD's that were being passed around and if you spoke first you'd get it sent to you and could watch it and resend it out? Well, I have Turning Projects with Richard Raffan that is owned by John Keeton. I reckon I've had it 4 years or so.... I'm ready to ship it out! Who wants it next?
    David

David, that experimental project was a failure. To my knowledge a couple of circulations is all the happened. I put half a dozen videos into it and others did the same. Who knows where they ended up. I am mentoring a new turner so if you don’t mind just ship it back to me at 725 Bailey Lane, Winchester Kentucky 40391.

Left click my name for homepage link.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    David, that experimental project was a failure. To my knowledge a couple of circulations is all the happened. I put half a dozen videos into it and others did the same. Who knows where they ended up. I am mentoring a new turner so if you don’t mind just ship it back to me at 725 Bailey Lane, Winchester Kentucky 40391.
    Sure! Hope you have been well. It's been awhile.
    David

Thanks, David. We are doing well and enjoying retirement and I hope you and your family are thriving!

Left click my name for homepage link.

I kind of think that You Tube took over. That is where I put my efforts with Dvds up on You Tube as that was easier than shipping.... Some good up there, some bad, some horrible...

robo hippy