Thread: 6" escutcheon trim ring

6" escutcheon trim ring

Anyone know of an escutcheon trim ring that will fit over a 6" S&D PVC pipe? I'd like to add a trim ring where my dust collection tubes come thru my shop ceiling. What I'd really like is a PVC ring that I could glue to my PVC down pipe and then screw up to the wood blocking that is above the ceiling. But I figure this is too much of an ask so I'll settle for just a escutcheon ring if I can find one. Of course there's always the build it option but sometimes it is just easier to buy somethings.
    Last edited by Leigh Betsch; 07-02-2021 at 8:59 AM. Reason: typo
    The Plane Anarchist

There are trim rings intended for trimming the edge of a hole cut in a countertop to drop recycle stuff through. For instance https://www.woodworkerexpress.com/ro...6d-almond.html That supplier also has other sizes and other materials.

Thats almost exactly what I'm looking for, but it looks like the ID is 5 7/8", which fits a 6" counter tops hole. The S&D pipes I have are 6 1/8" OD. Me thinks I'll have to make something.
    The Plane Anarchist

Google with "6" S&D pipe flange". Here's one possibility -- https://www.amazon.com/Straight-Flex...77060543&psc=1

Thanks. I searched but I must have used the wrong terms. That looks to be about perfect. I’m going to order one and see if it works. Then I’ll get the rest.
    thanks again!
    The Plane Anarchist

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Betsch View Post
    Thanks. I searched but I must have used the wrong terms. That looks to be about perfect. I’m going to order one and see if it works. Then I’ll get the rest.
    thanks again!

Stove pipe ring should also work, also know as a collar.