Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchasing Items off Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Goetzke View Post
    I blocking his emails now but this guy won't give up. I received a mail from him this morning wanting references from me to show my trustworthiness with internet transactions.
    Once they get your contact info entered into a database at the call centre they tend to keep hammering you for some time. Transnational organised crime doesn't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Anderson View Post
    ... Mohammed from Miami claims he paid via PayPal with a credit card two days ago. Keeps asking me if I checked my spam folder for notification from PayPal about his payment. I log into PayPal, only activity is from Northwind for my Creek monthly contribution. Googled it, one link says credit card payments go through immediately, another says they may take up to 3 days. Can't tell if he is just pulling my chain. Can't see how he can benefit unless he thinks I will ship it without verifying payment.
    ANY action to your Paypal account results in an immediate reaction; your account is updated to reflect the action and you get an email (text too I guess but I don't do text). While you may not get a text or email, your account WILL be updated...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle