Thread: Still can’t open attached thumbnails….

Still can’t open attached thumbnails….

Hi last evening I donated $20 annual since I realized just how much value I get from this forum. I hoped to start seeing images in threads. Alas… when I tap on the link of Attached thumbnails nothing at all changes/happens. I did notice that I can reply to classified threads, though, if that helps.

Make sure you don't have pop-ups blocked for this site....that function is required for viewing the larger photos from the thumbnails.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Can you see this pic?

Rip.jpg

How about this one?

Certification Wood.jpg
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-12-2021 at 10:36 AM.

Both. Perhaps the underlying links were bad? IPHONE X, btw. I can click and open links, so perhaps the little icon on the thread labeled something like Embedded Thumbnails is just bad. They appear as greyed out.

Thanks for input, both. It feels good to be a supporter now, btw. Like I’m not a freeloader.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rona Dancer View Post
    Both. Perhaps the underlying links were bad? IPHONE X, btw. I can click and open links, so perhaps the little icon on the thread labeled something like Embedded Thumbnails is just bad. They appear as greyed out.

Thanks for input, both. It feels good to be a supporter now, btw. Like I’m not a freeloader.
    On my Samsung phone, the mobile version won't let me open embedded photos unless I convert to the full site mode. Then all the photos can be seen.

Thanks for becoming a contributor.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee, you are welcome.

You are also 100% accurate in your diagnosis and cure.

A little inconvenient because it’s a few steps away and a lot of scrolling. But those are some PRETTY saws I wasn’t seeing!