Thread: Dado sets

Dado sets

I have two dado sets available. Both are 6" as just switched to a sawstop and it needs 8" sets. Neither of these sets have much mileage on them so are like new (especially the Avenger/Oshlun)

Freud SD306 - hardly used, unless you make lots of cabinets how many dados can you cut :-) Amazon price is $150, will take $100

Avenger - Only used twice before somebody gave me the Freud for Xmas, been sitting in draw since. This is essentially the Oshlun set with different brand. Amazon is $89, will take $55

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210502_151804.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	459292

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210502_151902.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	459293

Does the price include shipping? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jared herbert View Post
    Thanks for asking Jared. shipping will depend on where you are. FYI I am in Phoenix so if you are local feel free to stop by and pick them up. Not sure if they would fit in one of the USPS flat rate boxes but will check.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jared herbert View Post
    Jared, I checked and the Avenger should just fit in the medium flat rate box and the Freud in the large which are $15.50 and $21.90 respectively. If you really wanted to one can always remove the blades from their storage cases which would make them significantly smaller to ship but you would have the case.

PM me with which one you are interested in with your ZIP and I can see if there is any better options to ship.

Thanks

Jon