Thread: Broken scoring blade belt on Hammer K3

Broken scoring blade belt on Hammer K3

I went to use my scoring blade for the first time on my K3 today and after fiddling with it for around an hour trying to get it to turn on I realized that the belt for it was broken. My K3 is about 8 months old and this is the first time I've installed the scoring blade or tried to use it. I'm not sure when the belt actually broke and am guessing it wasn't today as I'd think I'd have noticed it with the context of what we were working on. Any ideas what I could've done wrong here causing the belt to break? Picture attached for reference.IMG_6264.jpg

Gabriel, I expect that you haven't done anything wrong as you've never mounted the scoring blade.......Rod.

Gabriel: Call 866-792-5288 x2 (a live human being will pick up the phone) or email to techsupport-dash-us-at-feldergroup-dash-us-dot-com with your machine serial number. I can't explain the belt issue, by the way. Looks like a piece of foreign material got dragged into the belt.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    Gabriel: Call 866-792-5288 x2 (a live human being will pick up the phone) or email to techsupport-dash-us-at-feldergroup-dash-us-dot-com with your machine serial number. I can't explain the belt issue, by the way. Looks like a piece of foreign material got dragged into the belt.

Erik
    Thank you! Talked with someone and ordered a new one. Concerned it may be chewed on...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Marusic View Post
    Thank you! Talked with someone and ordered a new one. Concerned it may be chewed on...
    I lost wiring to multiple fuel injectors on my 4runner to squirrels TWICE in one week. Cost me $500+. I feel your pain.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep