Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Router Circle Cutting Jig

Thank you sir, I've been looking for an excuse to buy MF stuff over the years. Just never needed his solutions and especially at the premium prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post

MicroFence has a vacuum center point device but it's fairly expensive and I haven't bought one. It allows you to do a pivot on the show side without a hole.

Mike
    I've used it. And it does work. I hate having the hole in the middle of a project. I can never patch it so that it's invisible.

The Microfence system is nice. But a little complex and definitely very expensive. Their old LED lights became useless quickly, but I believe they redesigned that and I believe they are much better now.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl McLain View Post
    I’ve made a few that were okay-ish, but I splurged on the old version of the Jasper 200–nice tool. Don’t use it a ton, but it does exactly what it says.
    earl
    I also have the Jasper and it works very nicely when I need a perfect circle. I was able to setup and use this the first time in less than 10 minutes, so I would rate as "very easy". $40 well spent in my opinion.

Here's the one I bought
    - Bob R.
    Collegeville PA (30 minutes west of Philly)