Time to cram all of this...

IMG_9434.jpg

Into this...

IMG_E9430.jpg

Upsides...the electric panels are in that garage in the back, left corner so dealing with power for machines will be relatively straight forward. The kitchen is close for snacks as is the powder room to recycle said snacks. Downsides...about 440 sq ft instead of about 700 sq ft. Uninsulated and unconditioned...except for the insulated garage door which is a very nice quality unit. Neighbors are closer and the door opens to the street. But...it's a place to work until I can get a building up in the back yard (probably something like 24' x 36') once the old property sells and I can get through the local jurisdiction dance as well as escalating budgetary concerns. It's actually already being used as a "mobile shop" as I work through things that need attention in the new house. I also rented a storage locker locally where I'll park the majority of my material inventory and anything that will not need to be used.

Aside from getting the machinery, benches and tool cabinets moved "real soon now", I need to get lighting up and take care of the electrical needs. I did sell my slider so I didn't have to pay to store it for up to a year and will buy a new one once it has a place to live. I'm going to try the bandsaw/tracksaw combination for a bit to see if I can get by...which is likely since I use the CNC for a lot of the things I enjoy doing. It will certainly be an adventure!