Several months ago I felt confident enough to upgrade from my Skil 10" miter saw to the larger and more powerful Admiral 12" dual bevel sliding miter saw from Harbor Freight. Just a few hours after I bought it I was in a traffic accident and have spent the last several months recovering, so I didn't get to even take it out of the box until just a few days ago (therefore, it's past the return window). Anyway, I followed the procedures for setting it up and squaring the blade and fence but I cannot seem to get it to make a straight vertical or horizontal cut. It travels at a 1/8 inch angle front to back and from top to bottom, making precision cuts pretty much impossible. The only way I can get even a nearly straight cut is to set the miter to +1 degree from 0. It seems that the stops are 1/8 (one degree) from where they should be, which would account for the front to back cuts. However, vertical cuts have the same issue. When using a digital angle guide to set the blade to 0 vertical it still comes out at 1/8 off. I put a different blade on it (96 tooth) and still have the same problem. I have spent the past three days trying to square it up to within acceptable tolerance but to no avail. The whole unit just seems...off. Perhaps a calibration issue during casting or assembly? I can still use it for rough cutting fence posts and such where precision isn't overly important, but it is useless for precision cutting as it stands now. Any suggestions or should I just go get a new (and another brand) of saw? Thanks!