Here are some pictures of an Oneida V-3000 dust collector that I recently installed in my basement shop. The install went fairly well once I figured out what layout I wanted to go with for the filter stack. Getting the motor up there was a pain, and I tried and failed to do that by myself. I then enlisted my wife, and with her help in sharing the load we had no problem. Everything else went together fairly quickly.

This unit works great, as one would expect. It's way more powerful than the 1.5 HP Delta that I ran with previously. My rudimentary calculations show that I'm getting over 800 CFM at the end of the far run. I have not tested this with my planer yet, but will do that soon enough.

The ductwork is all new as well. It's all Nordfab or Nordfab-compatible, most of it sourced from BlastGate co. The installation for that was a little difficult due to overhead obstructions, but not having to tape up any joints helped ease that burden. The main line is 7", with a 6" branch going across my shop to the J/P and other tools, and another 6" line dropping down for my table saw. Both of those drops get split into 5" and 3" hoses after their blast gates. That bungee cord is for suspending the 5" hose when using the drum sander; it's not there to hold up the ductwork. lol

I still have to clean up some of the wiring and find a better install for the dust bin sensor light, but those can wait.

oneida1.jpg oneida2.jpg oneida3.jpg