Just curious if any of you that have purchased a DF 700 have had major buyer's regret (other then the obvious - price!)? I am just a hobbyist but I'm "ramping up" so to speak, have been trying to find the best solution for various projects including a couple of large dining tables, entry doors, a china hutch and sideboard, and coming to terms with the fact that the easiest solution is likely the most expensive solution. I am about to drop $2000 on a Domino XL kit, including extra bits, tenon stock and a couple of aftermarket shims and adapters so that I can do everything from 5 mm to 14 mm tenons. I know pretty much everywhere is backordered right now but I've found one I can get *today*.

I've looked at all of the other solutions for joinery that I can think of - pantorouter, hand-cut mortises & tenons, benchtop mortisers, beadlock doweling kits, etc. Maybe there's some others I haven't found yet. All of them have a significant cost and none seem to be as easy and painless as the Festool system.

I know these things keep their value really well, so I'm not worried if I decide to get rid of it. I guess I'm looking for anyone out there to resolve my lingering doubt before I pull the trigger.