Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get a stimulus payment /

Blog Entries

Did you get a stimulus payment /

I have a letter that says I did, but we have not seen a dime. The letter was dated April 19,2021. Have any of you seen a dime?

We got ours via direct deposit.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    We got ours via direct deposit.
    Same here and we've already stimulated the economy.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I'm helping some of the local, low-income people get theirs, who didn't get one, several, or any. If you didn't get one, and you were supposed to, you have to file an income tax form, even if you made no income. I haven't had the time to look into the details yet, but there is a form for it. I had one person show up just a few days ago, and he didn't have any of the information I needed, like SS number.

Got ours awhile ago. Direct deposit.

People who were on social security would routinely get shafted out of their stimulus checks. This was corrected only recently, when somebody in a position to do something about it put their foot down and made stuff happen. In the meantime, the Treasury Department is struggling to keep up, by their own admission.

Blog Entries
    I just went to the bank and we have not received a penny.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 05-02-2021 at 2:04 PM.

I received a letter like yours but it was for the second check. Seemed kinda late to send that letter. Maybe yours is the same????

I did get the last one about a month ago via check in the mail.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

We've received all three. First two by mail, and third direct deposited into my account where my retirement (SS) is deposited. Was surprised to see it there. We stimulated the economy by having $3600 worth of trees taken down. From first two checks, wife bought a set of tires, and I rebuilt shed across back of shop, plus prepaid for our cremations.

We also got a letter but it was for the second check, not the last one. I don't think we've seen a letter for the first one or the last one.

Showed up direct deposit without a letter.

Blog Entries
    No letter, all of our stimulus payments have been received via direct deposit. Our tax rebates the same way. We would likely purchase a new truck with our without the stimulus.

Getting the new vehicle one wants is not easy these days. Our dealer has 15 pickup trucks on order and with mine, 14 of them are already sold/spoken for.

Mine was the odd duck. Seems everyone wants the large cab and a short bed. My needs require a long bed with the 'crew' cab. My other request was one ton cargo capacity. They are pretty much mostly diesel power trains. Oh well, something new to learn about.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

We've received all 3 via direct deposit. I "think" that filing your taxes and receiving/paying refund/owed amounts electronically helped grease the wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    I just went to the bank and we have not received a penny.

Received first by direct deposit and the last two by check. You are on here so look up the status of it. If it shows it was sent then it's either been stolen or it's lost in the mail. That web site actually does work.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 05-02-2021 at 2:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    Received first by direct deposit and the last two by check. You are on here so look up the status of it. If it shows it was sent then it's either been stolen or it's lost in the mail. That web site actually does work.
    I’ve never seen it work. Many other people have never seen it work.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 05-02-2021 at 2:06 PM.