Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post office does it again

I don't understand what that proves. It just shows your in town PO can deliver a letter in town in a couple days. Please take that letter 2 or 3000 miles away and mail it ,then see how long it takes to get back to you
    Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    I have taken a letter to the post office and mailed it to myself and it was in my mail box the next day or two.

Why don't you do that and check it out.

I was in the Navy and served on a carrier and a destroyer.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I don't understand what that proves. It just shows your in town PO can deliver a letter in town in a couple days. Please take that letter 2 or 3000 miles away and mail it ,then see how long it takes to get back to you

Daughter mailed Mother's Day card on the fourth (Northern Virginia,) and today wife was reading it. Two days. I have an Ebay purchase that left that left Indiana last night, and twelve hours later was in Raleigh (our distribution center.) Notice I said WAS, as now it's in Greensboro. If USPS is going to route it thru Greensboro, why the HECK didn't they stop the truck when it came thru there. I-40 passes within sight of Greensboro center.

Yesterday May 5th we received a letter from the State of Michigan. It was dated February 1. At least it was sent this year.

We had until March 12 to appeal the decision. Luckily it went the way we wanted anyway.

(edit: Lansing to Livonia is 76 miles)

-Tom

Blog Entries
    I have been on this website since 2007 and this is the crankiest, crabbiest, whiningiest thread I have ever seen.
    I know those words probably don't exist , but you know what I mean.
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by dennis thompson View Post
    I have been on this website since 2007 and this is the crankiest, crabbiest, whiningiest thread I have ever seen.

Dennis, don't like it, then don't read it. Forum is OFF TOPIC. FYI, my package has arrived back from Greensboro, is supposedly out or delivery. Now the question is will we get mail today. Some days we don't. Have seen mail truck at box before seven AM, and again late in the evening, same day. Early delivery was what they couldn't get done yesterday.

Did it again I ordered a Case Knife off Ebay May 2nd coming to AZ by May 7th Today.

• May 3, 2021
    • 4:07pm

• DEPART POST OFFICE
    • THURMONT, MD 21788

• May 4, 2021
      • 12:17pm

• PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
      • WARRENDALE, PA 15086

• May 5, 2021
        • 8:17pm

• SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

• May 6, 2021
          • 1:34am

• UNKNOWN, 01153

• May 6, 2021
            • 8:30pm

• STAMFORD, CT 06910

• May 7, 2021
              • 1:12am

• DEPART USPS FACILITY
              • STAMFORD, CT 06910

• May 7, 2021
              • 12:14am

• DEPART USPS FACILITY
              • STAMFORD, CT 06910

• May 6, 2021
              • 10:56pm

• STAMFORD, CT 06910

If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Just to add I ordered 2 thing sent Fedex last week from different places and both were deliver in 2 days.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hey we have to whine about something, might as well be about the post office that continually messes things up
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis thompson View Post
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

and we wonder why we don't get mail ontime or at all

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/...pieces-of-mail
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander