Thread: It's on (but not quite like Donkey Kong)

It's on (but not quite like Donkey Kong)

Just curious: Anyone going to AWFS this July? Trying to get the pulse of the room. We'll be there. Actually, I'm not sure if I am going but Felder will be there. Booth layout is "TBD" but the exciting news is that we will have the (long awaited) Kappa 500 sliding panel saw with PCS blade-stopping feature and also, one of our our new Glue-Box edgebanders. Super-curious as to what the show in general will actually look like. It's in the new West Wing at the LVCC.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Living on east coast of Florida, I hope to go to the next show in Atlanta. Beside I hope to have received my new Felder sliding table saw two weeks before AWFS and will be very busy ��

I was planning to go; instead, I spent the money on a KF700SP deposit. This broke the bank, so I imagine I don't need to see a Kappa 500 - presumably it costs even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Rice View Post
    Living on east coast of Florida, I hope to go to the next show in Atlanta. Beside I hope to have received my new Felder sliding table saw two weeks before AWFS and will be very busy ��
    Good choice, Pat. Of the two, Atlanta is the much bigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stelts View Post
    I was planning to go; instead, I spent the money on a KF700SP deposit. This broke the bank, so I imagine I don't need to see a Kappa 500 - presumably it costs even more.
    You presume very correctly, Mike, LOL.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep