Thread: Incra Jig Ultra video

Incra Jig Ultra video

I have pulled my Incra Jig Ultra out of mothballs. Have not used it in 20 years. Thought I could just start using it again, wrong. Disappointed with how much I have forgotten. I have tried youtube and every other web site I can think of and have not been able to find a video for the Ultra. Called Incra and they told me Woodpecker had made the video, VHS, and did not release it in DVD. I have not been able to find the video even in VHS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Being retired has reduced the cash flow so I am trying to make smaller projects to lower wood costs.

Blog Entries
    The manual is here. You may already have it. It is similar enough to the current Incra offerings I would think current videos might be helpful. Regardless of minutia it is a toothed-rack registered fence with an index rule. Is there something special about moving from a starting point to points A, B, C, etc on this model? I will keep looking and report back if I get lucky ;-)

Update; found videos for the Ultra-Lite but, nothing of quality.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 04-26-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I do have the manual for the Ultra. It is more about putting it together and building a router table than using the jig. The latest Incra fence video is on Facebook. It does a lot more, as you would expect, but the basics are the same, I think. Ther are also some attachments which are different. I was hoping to find the Ultra video to avoid having to mentally edit what is different. My old brain is not as quick as it once was.

I appreciate your help.

Have you tried to search - INCRA TOOLS youtube? Lots of video