Thread: Need Local Help with Laser Cutting and Engraving in Los Angeles -- Will Pay!

Need Local Help with Laser Cutting and Engraving in Los Angeles -- Will Pay!

Hi, is this the best place to put this, or should it go in Classifieds?

I have a small manufacturing company in the Burbank/SFV area. I am trying to do something a little tricky with laser marking our products. I don't want to job this out because 1) I need to be viewing the work as it progresses. 2) Long lead times and big runs are the rule for the best jobbers, but we're small and very much hands-on.

I have a really cool 30-Watt Epilog Zing laser that does a beautiful job, so this would be done right in our shop. I just have so much on my plate right now and my learning curve is glacially slow.

Would anyone reading this be interested in earning some income by helping with this project? I need someone local. Also, are they any other webistes out there where I could find someone like this or post my needs?

You guys are always the best. Thanks in advance for your advice and suggestions.

Be Well,
    Scott
    Last edited by Scott Memmer; 04-21-2021 at 4:37 PM.

I found a couple laser engraving groups on facebook...you might try joining those groups, they may help you get up to speed on your own laser, and you may find someone in your area to help you with this project. I don't belong to either group so don't know anything about them but I found https://www.facebook.com/groups/2232030250381502 and https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lase...dCuttingGlobal. There are more than that, those are just the first two that came up in the list when I searched for laser engraving groups.

Charles, just wanted to jump back in and thank you for the lead on those two FB laser groups. I've already connected with a member here in CA that may be able to help me solve this conundrum. Thanks again.

sm