I recently added this large table and fence to my recently acquired Nova Voyager drill press.
Here’s an overall view of the table and fence:

IMG_1030a.jpg

The table is 36w x 28d. There’s a place for an offset round replaceable insert. I got the idea for using a round insert from Derek (thanks!) although I see Woodsmith also used one in one of their designs.

The vertical extrusion is split in the middle and can be opened for chuck clearance when working near the edge of the workpiece:

IMG_1031a.jpg

Here’s a view of the back of the fence (sorry for the lousy angle) showing how the 3 fence pieces are held together such that the two wings can be slid apart. Each wing has a bracket at each end. When you loosen the knobs on the brackets, the wing can be slid out . The bracket near the end of the fence base stays put, while the bracket near the center moves with the wing.

IMG_1028a.jpg

The wings can be slid even farther apart when you need stops farther from the center:

IMG_1032a.jpg

When you need maximum distance between the bit and fence, the fence can be flipped end for end and rotated 90 degrees so with the wings slid out enough to clear the column, the fence can be slid back tight against the column:

IMG_1033a.jpg

Here’s a back view showing how the fence hugs the column in that position:

IMG_1034a.jpg

I extended the table height adjustment out the side of the table to avoid having to provide clearance for that big handle:

IMG_1037a.jpg

Similarly, I extended the column lock out the other side of the table to avoid having to reach around the table to lock and unlock the table:

IMG_1036a.jpg

Extending those adjustments precludes tilting the table. But I rarely do that, since I prefer using wedges when I need to drill at an angle. That lets me avoid disturbing the carefully adjusted 90 degree alignment to the bit. But it only takes a minute or so to disconnect the extensions and remove the table should that be desired.

Comments and questions welcomed!