Thread: trace out, digitize a diagram for cutting out a privacy barrier part 2 earler post

trace out, digitize a diagram for cutting out a privacy barrier part 2 earler post

this video #2 will show installing the steel panels framed in cedar between 3 large cedar posts
    and a design change at the last moment

https://youtu.be/8lBxJ1eTQFY

the first video build was in jan 2021 and lots of snow, now spring is here and it was time to install the privacy barrier
    Attached Images Attached Images

I assume that you have a local company that does plasma cutting for your projects.
    Are you considering purchasing your own plasma table?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    I assume that you have a local company that does plasma cutting for your projects.
    Are you considering purchasing your own plasma table?
    I couldn't tell if you were just kidding with your question. Keith - I'm pretty sure I have seen a large cnc plasma table in Stan's shop (along with is good-sized cnc laser table).
    David

I thought that I saw in one of Stan's videos that he was using a local shop for plasma work.

I have a local shop that does my plasma cuts, but i would get a plasma table if i had a safe spot to install it
    My shop is all wood and a plasma table would be like smoking in a match box
    The end portion of my shop could be steel lined for plasma but right now its tied up with lumber and sheet stock
    The plasma operator is a block from my shop , we have knocked about for some time on *.dxf files

Thanks for the clarification Stan! I must have been thinking of your cnc laser, or perhaps you posted some video from the local shop while they were cutting one of your projects and I mistakenly thought it was taken in your shop.
    David