Thread: US Tool Depot - anyone do business with them?

US Tool Depot - anyone do business with them?

They have a Grizzzly part, or at least show they do, that Grizzly has back ordered for a while. I've never heard of this outfit. Their website is pretty basic so a little caution flag is waving in my mind. Does anyone have good buying experience with them?

Thanks!
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Call them and ask if the part is actually in stock? I'd assume they probably just drop ship from Grizzly anyway.

According to Dun and Bradstreet the firm has one employee and sales of $38K annually.

https://www.dnb.com/business-directo...a14d4a8d2.html

Easy, call Grizzly and ask if they're an authorized reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wunder View Post
    According to Dun and Bradstreet the firm has one employee and sales of $38K annually.

https://www.dnb.com/business-directo...a14d4a8d2.html
    Thanks for that search. I think that tells me everything I need to know. I'll deal with Grizzly and their backlog.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Lang View Post
    Easy, call Grizzly and ask if they're an authorized reseller.
    Interesting suggestion. Now that I know this a 1 man show and not all that successful, I wonder if Grizzly knows about him...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tymchak View Post
    Interesting suggestion. Now that I know this a 1 man show and not all that successful, I wonder if Grizzly knows about him...
    I would not rely on Dunn and Bradstreet for any info - they have sent me nonsense for years, trying to trick me into giving company data. If someone does no give company data out, D & B has nothing useful. Check & see if they have part in stock - no sense in waiting if in stock.