Thread: Gravity fed gun for Fuji Semi Pro 2

Gravity fed gun for Fuji Semi Pro 2

I have the Fuji Semi Pro 2 sprayer with a siphon gun, but I would like to have a gravity gun that I can use the 3M PPS cups with. The Fuji gravity fed gun is really expensive. I have been looking at guns, but I'm not sure if just any gun can be used with a turbine sprayer?

Was wondering if someone could suggest a decent, $100-$200 gravity fed gun for turbine sprayers that will work with the disposable cups. I spray lacquer small to medium projects (lots of chairs, end tables and stools), 3-4 times a week.

Thanks for any help.

For what it’s worth, you can use the pps system with the siphon gun. You just need to order the H.O. Pressure cup. I in fact have the same exact help as u and did this. Worked great.
    Last edited by Prashun Patel; 04-12-2021 at 11:32 PM.

AH, yes this would be a great option. I didn't know I could do that. Do you know what adapter I need to use the 2.0 PPS?

You might want to contact phelps refinishing; they will have what you need. Or homestead finishing products.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

I do not know if the version 2 works with the Ho cup. I bought the original version pps cup system and it has worked well. I liked it so much I bought the small and large cup systems. I can pm you the exact parts I bought. You also need the adapter to screw on to the bottom of the gun.

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....ighlight=16124

Read this. I almost ordered the wrong stuff also about 2 years ago when i was researching. Shaun lists the right parts. Do NOT order the 2.0 version as I almost did.

Great! This looks perfect. Thanks for your help.