Thread: Looking for resources to sell my Epilog laser and supplies

Looking for resources to sell my Epilog laser and supplies

Wow this is hard... so I started a laser engraving business five years ago and it grew beautifully year over year and I absolutely LOVED doing it! Unfortunately I got sick last year and everything crashed... It has been my life and livelihood for so long and I wish I could continue, but it's just not possible. So as much as it kills me to do it, I have to sell my laser and everything with it. I guess technically I'm "Liquidating" the business.

I'm not sure where to start so I was wondering if anyone had any resources for where to list it and figure out what it's worth? I'm in Colorado if that makes any difference. Any tips or input would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much!!
    Epilog Mini 24 • 50 Watt Windows 10 • Adobe Illustrator CC

Sorry hope you are dong better.

Epilog is amazing so feel free to reach out to them but I know when i was looking to buy the fushion I just got used machines were very hard to find. Ebay is a decent place as is craigslist. I see you are in CO so I would definitely reach out to the company as that is their base.

Epilog has machines for sale on their page but I cant seem to find it now. A quick ebay search for sold machines will get you some ideas. Not knowing what you have for supplies it is hard to say but you may look at doing a package deal before breaking everything up.

All your stuff is likely able to be shipped via regular carrier so it may be worth ebay time.

Good luck

joe
    JC Custom WoodWorks

For best results, try not to do anything stupid.

"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala "Star Wars III: The Revenge of the Sith"

Thank you so much Joe I didn't even think to reach out to Epilog
    Epilog Mini 24 • 50 Watt Windows 10 • Adobe Illustrator CC

Though ebay will take 20%. So if you don't need to sell it extra fast I would try other venuees first. Sorry to hear about your business. 20 years ago I had to sell my laser due to illness as well. Lucky I recovered. But had to start all over again. It was tough.

List it in the classifieds here

Ron

Definitely contact Epilog. Some distributors will sell on consignment (although I don't know how large of a cut they take) if you have a hard time selling on your own. If you call Epilog, they will let you know how much your laser is worth, so you know what a fair price is. There is also an epilog sales Facebook group here -->>
    I am so sorry about your business. I hope you can get a good price for everything!
    Last edited by Mike Null; 04-12-2021 at 9:46 AM. Reason: removed link

To List in Classifieds here you need to be a Contributor a minimum of $6 gets that. I have had very poor results, and since your not even allowed to mention here you have a listing it goes un -noticed for prospective laser buyers.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10