Thread: Change name of a color in my custom pallet

Change name of a color in my custom pallet

Need help...

I have a custom pallet I made years ago and named the colors like "Yellow cut 100%" or "Red Etching" and so on I use a total of 9 colors.

I forgot how I named them and need to rename "Blue Engrave" to "Blue Cut 100%". I know how to color map and Blue is set to cut and everything that is not an issue, it is for my wife when she needs to make a change on something she is playing with so I am just trying to not make it confusing being she does stuff a few times a year. I have looked in help files searched on line and nothing that says how to change the name of a color everything pops up how to change the color of a name in a drawing.

Any ways thank youall,
    Craig

Craig Matheny
    Anaheim, Ca
    45 watt Epilog Laser, 60 watt Epilog Laser,
    Plasma Cutter, MiG Welder
    Rikon 70-100 Lathe
    Shop Smith V510, To many hand Tools and
    Universal Repair Kit (1- Hammer and 1- Roll of Duck Tape)

Not sure about other versions but, at least in CDX6, you should be able to open Window/Color Palette Manager, select your custom palette in the manager's list, then click the "opens palette editor" button (next to last icon directly under "ger" of "Color Palette Manager" on my screen). Now click on your "Blue Engrave" color, change the content of the name box to "Blue Cut 100%", click the save icon, and click OK.