Thread: Powermatic 100th anniversary Table Saw Best price?

Powermatic 100th anniversary Table Saw Best price?

I see Powermatic has a limited edition 100th anniversary Table saw coming out. Only saw one place that listed a price, but it is not in stock. Anyone know who might have the lowest price on that Table Saw ?

I just looked at the website a day or two ago because I was curious of the machine selection. If I remember correctly the table saw has not been released yet. But from looking in the past, I believe most retailers all list at the same price, similar to sawstop.
    The 15HH planer Is available now, and I did a quick check between regular and anniversary edition, the anniversary was like $1500 higher. That’s a lot of money for essentially just a paint job. I suppose there is the exclusivity of it.
    If I’m wrong someone correct me, I didn’t spend a bunch of time on this, just a couple minutes in between jobs at work.

Edit: I may be wrong. I just went back and looked, elite tools has it for $4800, every where else seems to list it for 3200, which is only $100 higher than the standard model? Not sure why the price gap/gouge at elite.
    Last edited by Adam Grund; 04-03-2021 at 6:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Grund View Post
    Edit: I may be wrong. I just went back and looked, elite tools has it for $4800, every where else seems to list it for 3200, which is only $100 higher than the standard model? Not sure why the price gap/gouge at elite.
    It may be Canadian dollars...
    Last edited by Tom Henderson2; 04-05-2021 at 1:36 AM.