Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can anyone ID this car?

My dad made us an electric go cart when we were kids. We only had 50 feet of extension cord so it never got to far out of hand.
    Bill D

Our community has had problems with mail theft over the past few years. Since we have "gang boxes" with a couple dozen mailboxes in one spot, it's a target-rich environment. The police even busted an organized ring once. When we found pieces of our own mail open and on the ground, we bought a locking mailbox at Lowe's. No issues since.
    Brett
    Peters Creek, Alaska

Man is a tool-using animal. Nowhere do you find him without tools; without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all. — Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

We have a locking mailbox for incoming mail. We got it back when my dad's dementia got bad, he was taking the mail and hiding it. I put some rather expensive items in the outgoing box at times, I feel fortunate they only got a couple of our checks.

Had a cop come by yesterday, took phone vids off my monitor and searched the neighborhood for more cameras, not much to go on without a plate number. I was told mailbox theft is really rampant right now, stimulus checks and all...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Let the post office police department know. That is all they do, protect the mail. It is not really local jurisdiction since it is a federal crime. Same reason that railroad scrap theft is not a big thing. get caught with railroad scrap and you must prove it is legally yours or your scrap business is taken to pay for thefts.
    Bil lD