I'd like to ask the forum for help researching and deciding on a full-sized lathe.

The best unit for me within my budget of $4500. I'm a fairly new turner, retired at 50yrs old, and have decided to invest in woodturning as my primary hobby moving forward. I love it! The reason I say "best unit for me" is I also have a significant back issue which is a factor in deciding on some of the features I think I'll need. A swing-away tail stock or similar feature is one I feel strongly about. While in 5 yrs I may have the funds to move to the top of the class (Robust), I don't think I can make that happen within the next couple of years and am already bogging down and outgrowing my Laguna 1216, which I really do like. So, please help give me some experience and perspective on what might be the best choice and why.

I was very tempted by the new Rikon at it's price point and capacity, but think being able to work off the end of the lathe (sliding or pivoting headstock) could make things more physically enjoyable for me. Outboard turning similarly could accomplish the same task. How much are folks using outboard turning or working off the end of the lathe regularly? I enjoy bowls and platters and have access to any size lumber (capacity?) in my area and like to turn green wood (steel beds?). I don't plan a need to do long spindle work.

The Powermatic 3520c seems like a reliable, hard to find fault with machine in this price range, and, a somewhat easy choice based on my reading/research, but I want to explore all the options and learn from you folks. I really like the look of the Laguna machines but are they really only a 1yr warranty? Is that a deal-breaker? Seems everything else it has going for it. The Harvey has a strange servo motor I know nothing about. If doing coring or hollowing is a 3HP choice leg up over the Powermatic? I haven't turned on any of these other machines and am sure there are some alternative I haven't yet considered. I hear Powermatic resale value is good. The used market is dry as a bone in my area (Portland/Vancouver, WA). Thanks in advance.

Laguna 2436
$3900
3HP, sliding headstock, steel beds, outboard turning, 1yr warranty, swing away tailstock

Rikon 70-3040 $3400 (on sale now)
3HP, 5yr warranty
No sliding headstock, no outboard turning, unproven, no swing away tailstock.

Powermatic 3520c $4000~$4500
2hp, sliding headstock, 5yr warranty, proven workhorse/reliable, swing-away tailstock

Harvey T60 $3800
Sliding headstock, relative unknown to me, swing away tailstock

------
Grizzly G0800 - not making anymore, recent reports of poor shipping/damaged machine(s)
Jet 1840 $2700, few features, am I missing something?
-------
Out of price range:
Robust American Beauty, etc ($6800+), Oneway, Vicmarc.