Thread: Exceptional Company Support

Exceptional Company Support

After my recent move, I set up my shop after six months of down time. I use the iVac controller on my due collector and it was working fine before the move. As I installed it today, it worked fine in the Auto mode but when I tried to use my remote, it would turn the dust collector on but not off. After searching through the manuals and not finding any information, I sent an email to the company (they are Canadian) not expecting any answer until next week. Within about 30 minutes I had a reply from Dave in their technical support group offering some suggestions. Went back to the shop and everything works properly. I was just being impatient as you cannot turn the unit off unless it has been running for at least a second. I must have known that before I moved as it worked fine then. I hate being 79 and realizing how short my memory is these days.

Anyway, kudos to Ivac. I was shocked to get a reply on a weekend. Another great Canadian company.

I always like to hear about good service. It has made a difference in at least 1 product choice I've made. Thanks for your post.
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

It's always helpful to others in the buying mode when a current customer posts a positive customer service experience!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....