Thread: KREG - excellent customer service!

KREG - excellent customer service!

I was using my concealed hinge jig to drill some new holes for cabinet door hinges (changed to slow close) and while adjusting the grey stand off “screw”, the plastic stripped. I emailed to their customer service and they said no problem and are sending me new ones. No questions asked just good customer service.

A week or so ago I bought a used Foreman for a built-in job I have coming up. Yesterday I got some time to dig into it and make adjustments and give it a once over. I noticed there are two of the rubber feet missing as well as the dust collection hose that connects the two ports underneath. I emailed Kreg again, asking for prices for the parts. I received a response a few minutes ago and they are just going to send me the parts at no charge! I’m very impressed with this customer service. Usually parts cost an arm and a leg. Great to see a company standing behind their product!

Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I have many Kreg tools and I have also had great customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy their products in the future.