Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stud sensor, harbor freight has the best one

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kreinhop View Post
    You might not find this at Harbor Freight, but I use the Bosch D-TECT 150. The D-TECT 150 works well on nearly any surface and is the only sensor that works on the concrete walls of my house.
    That looks to be a really nice unit, and at $700 street price here in the US, it’s been in my Amazon shopping cart for a long time. Does it cost that much in Germany as well? So far I have had the Franklin 710 and the higher-end Zircons for a while now, and on our drywall textures they work fine so far. (But I try to stay prepared, should the need arise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Dawson View Post
    That looks to be a really nice unit, and at $700 street price here in the US, it’s been in my Amazon shopping cart for a long time. Does it cost that much in Germany as well?
    I bought mine from the Bosch store on Amazon just over nine years ago and had it mailed to my APO address. When I was pricing them here, the cost was about $200 more after the currency conversion, but they were not available at the time. Now, there are some available on the Amazon.de site for €530 (about $586).