Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need to buy a CNC Shop Sabre is out!!

Your beef should be with the trucking company. If they damage something they are responsible for that damage and will have to pay for a new unit or have the old one repaired. Any decent company selling goods will do this as it does not cost them to repair the trucking company does

i think in the case here shopsabre should of worked with the guy. they set up shipping and in end they would of made money fixing the cnc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    Your beef should be with the trucking company. If they damage something they are responsible for that damage and will have to pay for a new unit or have the old one repaired. Any decent company selling goods will do this as it does not cost them to repair the trucking company does
    That's true but no one but Shop Sabre is capable of making it right or at least in a timely manner. But they need to strip it and make sure everything is right. Apparently they didn't express an interest in stepping up. It certainly isn't the customers place to cover the damages. Since he didn't accept it as I read it then that leaves it between Shop Sabre and the carrier.

Here are the pics of my CaMaster 2x4 crate.I am very happy with it. I didn't have any issues with shipping but it can happen with any company. I picked it up at the terminal. I don't have an opinion about Customer Service or Sales either way. It was average as I expected. Thunder Laser was about the best Sales/Customer Service I have experienced to date. Axiom is another CNC option. My brother bought one and is happy with it. Axiom was on my list when I was looking. Axiom is slightly cheaper on the base models and CaMaster costs start to climb once you add options. I wanted an air cooled spindle so I went with CaMaster and paid dearly for it.
    JYulRT1l.jpg2770TN1l.jpg5i9l7Xil.jpgj63V42il.jpg