Hi,

I just bought a Oneida 5hp Gorilla Pro and am planning out my ducting now. My plan is a 7" main with 6" drops. I've been looking at either Nordfab style or Spiral ducting. The Nordfab is close to 3k before tax and shipping where as Spiral is around 1200 before tax and shipping, so I'm leaning towards spiral. Shipping is close to 500 though, this quote is from blastgateco.com. Because of the shipping costs I'm seeing if anyone knows of local HVAC places in the Bay Area that will sell to non-contractors.? I'm being googling and making a few calls, but no luck so far. There are a bunch of wholesale suppliers, but even then according to Oneida I should be running 24 gauge and most sell 26 gauge ducting. Any suggestions of place I should try to buy ducting from would be appreciated. My current plan is to actually just buy the straight piping local and buy all of the connectors from Oneida since they have high quality connectors for an decent price and shipping is only 75 dollars for them. Thanks in advanced!