Thread: Speaking of Drill Press

Speaking of Drill Press

I bought this little baby last summer for $25.00 It works. I used it to bore holes for eurohinges in hickory.

I still don't get this sideways pic thing. Although I have always been pic posting frustrated!

6B455D3A-759F-4D98-98DD-D88ED69F84A7.jpg

I like the key storage grommet in that unit, Ron!

See the thread at the top of the Forum Technical Support Forum discussion area for assistance with photo orientation.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks Jim, BTW, the drill press only runs with the chuck key in that hole. Variable speed. I posted it for giggles, but it actually works. Cut those 35mm hole for Blum no problem. Best $25 I ever spent. Lol

$25?

You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Matthews View Post
    $25?

You suck.
    LOL. I belong to a shop with several drill press’ but didn’t want to go in because of the pandemic. Saw it on CL and pounced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Citerone View Post
    Thanks Jim, BTW, the drill press only runs with the chuck key in that hole. Variable speed. I posted it for giggles, but it actually works. Cut those 35mm hole for Blum no problem. Best $25 I ever spent. Lol
    That's an interesting combination of safety feature and "don't lose the dang key" thing. Clever engineering I think1
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...