Quote Originally Posted by Steve Wurster View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure about the piping length. My current piping is 5" HVAC stuff from the Borg, and I don't know if that would hold up to the Supercell. And I definitely want to do over and under collection simultaneously.

I'm also thinking longer-term for when I'll eventually move to a different shop, which is planned to be larger. That setup would almost certainly require a decent sized cyclone and not the Supercell. Of course that's probably 10 years out, so who knows.
From what I've seen, distance isn't an obstacle. Oneida's video has the Supercell hooked up to a 100' hose. I saw another video where the new owner had a shop about 60' long. He installed the Supercell at one end and connected the usual collection of WW tools to it. Another owner's video had all sorts of Y's and T's throughout his shop. He tested every port's CFM and all were sufficient.

If I went the Supercell route, it would be connected to a 6" Y which is tied to (1) 5" for the JP and the rest to 4" HVAC piping, with the exception of a couple of DC rated 90s. I haven't seen anything indicating the Supercell couldn't handle it. Of course, a call to Oneida would probably answer all our questions...