Responding to another post got me thinking what other hobbies do you partake in? The one specific that made peaked my curiosity as if to others did it..........Scale Model Building

Now I did take a long hiatus from this hobby, but got back into in 2019 heavy and built a lot as a kid, teen and young adult. But scale plastic models. Anyone else build these? I specifically do WWII Aircraft. Airbrush paint jobs, fine details, etc.

Also am big into Photography, shot lots of Middle/High School Sports when my kids were of that age. Lots of landscape, etc. Gotten really lazy over the past few years about shooting. Youtube content creators have all ruined that for me with their beautiful locations. Most the time Michigan (except fall and early spring with leaves are popping) is just boring so I tend to be lazy and not go out.

3 years ago the Kayaking bug bit when some friends invited me to go down the river with them. Not white water......a lazy slow meandering scenic river with lots of trout, salmon and steelhead in the right season. Float all day, drink, eat, drink......did I mention drink. It's a 4 hour round trip just to get to the river, but we stay at their cabin. 2019 we went 8 times and in 2020 I went 13 times in 16 weekends (twice in one weekend). Not sure I can ever top that!

And this year because we are forced to stay home and not go to the office, I upped my bird feeding game. Got stuff I've never seen before. So I guess that's a hobby now.

I tend to swap back and fourth between WW and Model Building by season. Even though my shop has AC (basement advantage) I tend not to build in the warmer months. I hate heat and some switch in my brain goes off and I don't work in the shop as much.

What do you all do for fun besides WW?