Thread: Experience with new DeWalt & Jorgensen clamps?

Experience with new DeWalt & Jorgensen clamps?

I'm looking to add a few more parallel jaw clamps to my inventory and have been eyeballing the new DeWalt ones and the Jorgensen clamps. It seems like Jorgensen/Pony hit the ground running after their closure and reopening, and the products appear to be equivalent quality to the old stuff - but I haven't been able to put my hands on them yet. Similarly the DeWalt is carried by Home Depot - but not my local Home Depot... they have all the other styles of DeWalt but still carry Bessey parallel jaw clamps, so I can't do a comparison in person. All I know about either brand is what I've gotten online. I haven't seen a decent comparison test in years so that's no help either.

I have Besseys right now, both old and new, but I was wondering if anyone here has real-world experience with either of the other two brands and can tell me what they think.
    Jon Endres
    Killing Trees Since 1983

I LOVE the new Jorgensens compared to the Irwins and Kobalts I had been using. They're really well made.

I bought several of the Jorgensen Parallel and F clamps to replace cheaper alternatives, including Irwin. I’m with Marc, I love them.

Not to detract, but how do the new Jorgensen clamps (parallel and bar clamps) compare to the ones made in USA? I really like the Jorgensen clamps compared to the other brands.