I finished installing screen this week. It is a DIY job. I worried that I would have trouble getting it tight enough. The actual problem was getting it too tight and tearing the screen when rolling the last bit of spline into the last corner. I am using a screen called BetterVue which is very light weight and transparent which makes it easier to tear. I called the Snapp company for advice. They told me to watch the installation video again. Watch how the installer rolls the screen in first, holds it in place with the roller, and while pulling the spline into place over the groove with your other hand, then finishes by rolling into to groove. The installer also stretched the spline a bit which made it thinner and easier to roll into the groove. Once I learned that trick it was pretty easy to install. Here is the porch as of today. I sort of want to leave the porch lights on over night to taunt the mosquitoes.
EEA402B8-0A05-4EE0-BDB9-CDB9695CCEF5.jpg
I am moving on to install my Chippendale panels below the cross bar. I think the panels were finished in December 2020. This project has stretched out far longer than than I expected, but the end is near. I started fitting one section of panels today.

I have lots of pictures of the screen and channel installation process. I will be happy to post but I suspect there is not much interest here.