Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman uses Gorilla Glue instead of hair spray

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Feeley View Post
    Yeah, she holds up the spray can in the video. she was very fortunate to find a cosmetic surgeon with a chemistry background. My impression is that he just rose to an intriguing challenge. She got a $12,000 procedure for free. I suspect that’s an understatement because the surgeon bot a human hair wig to experiment on.

GG website doesn’t say what the spray is. If it’s a spray version of the original, that would be kinda handy as long as you have a way to control overspray. In the video, the lady tapped it and it sounded hard to me.
    He was able to fix her hair, but do you suppose he could do something about her stupid?

Darwin Award competitor. She has a good chance of winning.

Blog Entries
    I think she is an attention seeker. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. I don’t say this with hate, but rather with compassion. People who seek attention usually have something in their past that causes them to do this. I hope she gets the help she needs.

I would try taking a shavette (straight razor that uses replaceable blades) and try to get under the hard part and cut it all off. Surely by now the hair has grown out some.

Anyway, I am going to have to get some of this stuff. I had never seen a spray glue that sticks this well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Schweizer View Post
    I think she is an attention seeker. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. I don’t say this with hate, but rather with compassion. People who seek attention usually have something in their past that causes them to do this. I hope she gets the help she needs.
    I think this may be the case. Either way, it's pretty pathetic.

This was a ...... different ....... take on it. LINK

I stll think ole Forrest Gumpp had it right.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”