Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: HAMMER (Felder) news

Thanks Erik, I'll give Merideth a call tomorrow.

This was in the email I recieved last Tuesday "Great News your machine has arrived in our West Sacramento, California office. Shortly following this email
    if your machine is not paid in full you can expect to receive a payment link which will allow you to pay for your purchase directly online. " .

So, it seems to be off the boat. It's the first thing I've heard since paying my deposit in December.

I'm sure we'll get it sorted out. It was just weird to get no replies to the emails and calls last week.

You make any progress Clifford? I would suggest you are quite fortunate in the scheme of things if you ordered in Dec and and are the verge of taking delivery. My A3-41 took about 9 months, and I'm about to hit 1 year waiting on a N4400 order.

Hi Jeff, the good news is that the A3 31 is in my garage. I left Merideth a voice message and she passed it along to the person who originally took my order. All they could tell me was that my machine had made it to Denver. I live in a very rural area, so the end delivery is subcontracted once it reached Denver. Neither the shipping company (ABF??) or the subcontractor could confirm it's location.

My biggest concern woas that the item would show up and no one would be here to take delivery. (It's happened with that subcontractor before. ) But I was promised that I would get 24 hours notice. You guessed it, a few days later it shows up. The driver had it unloaded before calling me. No one was home to take delivery. So, back it went and they tried again a few days later.

The deliveryman placed it in my garage. Before I could round up a few strong friends, Covid hit our house. We're waiting for it to clear before having people over to haul it down to the basement shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    Hey Gang. Been a while since I updated this thread but some rather sudden news: This will be my last week at Felder USA. To make a long story short, I'll be going to work in sales for the same company my wife works for, which is in the electronic health care records field. It's bittersweet: I have been successful and Felder and the company is actually expanding both DE and TX operations. One of our personal goals has been to do a lot more traveling and possibly relocate out of Austin over the next 5-10 years. The ability to have a future that will allow 100% remote work played a big factor in this decision. Anyhow, I'm leaving Felder on good terms and will miss everyone there.

Erik
    I thought something must have been up when I saw your signature. Congratulations on the new role and to the possibility of full on remote work. I'm glad you are sticking around here too